Born in Birmingham Alabama, Johnny was raised in central Alabama spending his childhood among Jefferson, Calhoun and St. Clair Counties. He graduated from Auburn University, with Magna Cum Laude and Beta Gamma Sigma honors, with a Business Administration degree in 2004. He received his Juris Doctor from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 2007. While in law school, Johnny obtained his Masters of Business Administration from Samford University’s Brock School of Business.
Johnny is married to his high school sweetheart Lindsay, and they are the parents of three children. Together they attend and serve in various capacities at Mountain Chapel United Methodist Church.
His practice areas are focused around the legal needs of business owners, entrepreneurs, dispute resolution and complex litigation.
- Advising churches and non-profits
- Contract disputes
- Multi-million dollar construction disputes
- Shareholder derivative suits
- Non-compete disputes
- Liability concern consulting
- Business formation
- Business transactions
- Alabama State Bar
- Washington DC Bar
- Alabama State Bar Young Lawyers
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association Young Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of AL
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of AL
- Cumberland Alumni Association
- Samford Business Network
- Auburn Young Alumni