Birmingham Criminal Defense Lawyers
No matter what the charges are against you, the fact that you have been arrested means you need a lawyer who will protect your rights and provide a knowledgeable and aggressive defense.
- DUI drunk driving: Even a first-time DUI conviction can have far-reaching consequences. You have options. Talk to an Alabama drunk driving defense lawyer at Amari & Gray. DUI and other traffic offenses can threaten your driver’s license and, if you are a truck driver, your CDL and your job.
- Domestic violence: An argument with a spouse may seem unimportant, but when the police are involved, someone will usually be arrested – and will need the advice of an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
- Drug possession: Allegations of drug possession, drug distribution or drug trafficking can lead to jail or prison time and a criminal record. Know your rights and your options. Talk to an attorney.
Other criminal charges: An experienced criminal defense attorney can explain the charges, guide you through the system and protect your rights:
- Probation and Parole Violations
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Property Theft and Shoplifting
Contact us today regarding your defense matter.